FULL SERVICE DUI REPRESENTATION AT AFFORDABLE RATES WITH FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLANS
DUI starting at $1500.00
The Benefeit of Experienced DUI Defense Lawyers in Florida
In order to handle a Florida DUI matter, upon being retained, our first step is to enter our appearance and plead the client NOT GUILTY. The next thing we do is make extensive motions for discovery. Discovery is any information the State has in its' possession that it intends to use against the client. All the answers and defenses are based on the facts and the information or lack of information provided in the discovery.
Upon receipt and review of the discovery, we scrutinize it, then have our renowned experts review all the materials to advise us of any deficiencies in the State's proofs or problems with the testing results or procedures. After review and opinion from our experts we make Constitutional Motions, such as a Motion to Suppress or a request for a Probable cause hearing.
Finally, we appear at Court and will make a Motion to Dismiss either orally or in writing based on the deficiencies in the State's case. If the case is not dismissed and we have no issues we look to get the minimum penalties based on the offense or we can go to trial and put the State's evidence to its' test.
5 Reasons You Should hire the Law Offices of Victor Vedmed, P.A.
1. Expertise. The key here is not just experience, but experience in Florida DUI cases. In Law, there are over 60 different broad disciplines, each of which has over 100 sub-categories. Because our defense lawyers concentrate in DUI , Criminal law and traffic tickets in Miami-Dade and Broward counties, we have an excellent success rate. In fact, we ONLY accept DUI, Criminal and traffic matters, because our focus and concentration lies in DUI, Criminal Law and Traffic Tickets.
2. Case Load. We are not a huge law firm that spends hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars on radio and TV ads. We therefore don't need to carry a huge amount of cases to pay for all that advertising. With a small case load, every case get the attention it deserves. Word of mouth recommendations and results in court are our best advertising tools.
3. Fee Policies. Your attorney should help you solve your problem, not be the source of them! Unfortunately, some firms "conceal" certain charges until after it's too late to undo the damage. Many criminal defense attorneys charge between $5000 to $10000 to defend you in court for a DUI. In addition to these charges, attorneys may add on hundreds of dollars in miscellaneous (hidden) charges including postage, phone, administrative, fax, consultation, secretarial and many more ridiculous charges. We believe this is unfair, which is why we are up front with all our clients. At the Law Offices of Victor Vedmed, P.A., we have some of the lowest rates for DUIand criminal traffic offenses in the industry.
Our Fees Start At Only $1500!
Our Fees are as follows for DUI cases in Florida:
From $1500 for first offense (plus expert fees if necessary)
From $2500 for 2nd offense (plus expert fees if necessary)
From $3000+ for 3rd offense (plus expert fees if necessary)
Call Us Now For A Free Consultation: (305)267-6006 Coral Way or (305)825-4870 Hialeah
4. Flexible Financing. The typical life span of a case is between 3 to 6 months. We understand that many clients are not able to pay our fees up front. This is why we have created a very flexible payment plan.
5. Timely Service. To serve you better we ensure that your questions and calls are answered immediately. Should you call between our business hours of 9am-5:30pm, a representative will answer all queries immediately or we will return your call within one business hour. We will also book you a FREE CONSULTATION over the phone or at our office and give you a quote within one business day.
Criminal Traffic Offenses
Criminal Traffic Offenses are not tickets, even though they may be written on a Uniform Traffic Citation. They are serious offenses in Florida. These types of cases can include:
Racing on Highway
Leaving the Scene of an Accident
Allowing an Unauthorized person to Drive Vehicle
Attaching Tag not Assigned
and many others....
During an initial consultation with a potential client on a Florida Criminal Traffic Offense, our team examines the factual and legal circumstances as well as the elements of the charge.
If you were stopped or ARRESTED for a DUI or criminal traffic offense,
DO NOT WAIT! Call Us Now For A Free Consultation:
(305)267-6006 Coral Way or (305)825-4870 Hialeah.
CRIMINAL CASES (MISDEMEANORS AND FELONIES)
Almost to decades of REAL courtroom experience. Numerous jury trials to verdict.
There is no substitute.
When you’ve been arrested or even just questioned by police, it can be a frightening experience. A criminal conviction can turn your life upside down, deprive you of your freedom, and strip away your reputation and standing in the community. Fortunately, just because you have been questioned, arrested, or charged does not mean you’ll be convicted. To avoid the disaster that your life could quickly become if you are, you’ll need to have a top-notch criminal defense attorney working for you.
Why choose the Law Offices of Victor Vedmed, P.A.?
Anyone can spend money on advertising. Anyone can make promises or have an opinion. However, there is NO SUBSTITUTE for experience in the courtroom. Attorney Victor Vedmed, P.A. knows that having a criminal record will affect your life in more ways than the legal penalties you’re facing. If you’re convicted, even after you serve your sentence, you will probably find it extremely difficult to get a decent job or obtain housing. You will be disqualified from receiving financial aid, so it will be difficult to advance your education, and you can lose your right to vote, hold public office, serve on a jury, and own a gun.
Mr. Vedmed has spend the last 19 years protecting individuals from these dire consequences and will give your case the detailed attention and preparation needed to produce the best possible outcome for you. Mr. Vedmed will never push you into a plea bargain for expediency if it is not in your best interest and will explore all avenues to identify the most effective defense given the circumstances of your case. He is dedicated to defending the constitutional rights of every one of his clients. Our office will do everything possible in order to achieve a successful resolution of your case with the least amount of stress and the fewest negative consequences for you.